Topband: Summer Stew this weekend!

To: PVRC <pvrc@mailman.qth.net>, topBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Summer Stew this weekend!
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 09:10:12 -0400
Not heard it mentioned here recently...  summer Stew is this weekend!
http://www.kkn.net/stew/

I have been working very odd hours at work the past few weeks, but plan to
take some time off, battle the heat/humidity, bugs and ticks, and mend my
160M RX antennas.

Several south american/central american stations have been active on 160M
as of late - especially HC1PF, LU5OM, LU8DPM. I also remember a Paraguyan
station last night whose call escapes me. Past couple summers I also
managed to squeeze out a single EU QSO each summer.

All the above on top of other important weekend events like Frank's open
house and All-Asian CW, of course :-). Oh yeah, and my two daughter's
birthdays, Friday and Monday! Busy weekend!

Tim N3QE