Re: Topband: A midsummer nights contest

Subject: Re: Topband: A midsummer nights contest
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 09:57:03 -0400
Huge line of thunderstorms ripped through here in the hour before sundown.
http://www.trailing-edge.com/lightningmaps.png After the worst of it had
passed, most of houses around me lost power due to down trees and lightning
hits, but I didn't, so I turned on the amp and called CQ. But quickly
realized that I could copy almost none of the callers through the
continuing QRN crashes. For those I did copy, thank you for all the repeats
and fills!!!

Call: N3QE Operator(s): N3QE Station: N3QE Class: Single Op HP QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 1 Location: USA Total: QSOs 25 Total Score 48