Re: Topband: CW Touch Key

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: CW Touch Key
From: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 22:13:24 -0400
Hi Jim,

I'm getting into some 'age related' neurological decline too and I'm interested, too. If you try those keys and they help please let us know. I'm sure you and I are NOT the only ones! The most noticeable decline involving my fingers comes when I double click the computer mouse or use the paddles or bug. So far it has only slowed me down but I am not expecting it to get any better.

It seems to take me all day to do what I used to do all day!

73,

Bill  KU8H