Topband: Results of the 2014 Pre-Stew....

To: Top Band Contesting <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Results of the 2014 Pre-Stew....
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 16:34:30 -0600
.....and, who won the plaques??

I know the sponsor and worker bees of these contests have day jobs but it's
been a year and nothing showing at the kkn web site regarding the final
standings and who won the various plaques.

Dale, WC7S, and I sponsored a QRP-related plaque and I'd like to know who
won....

Who's the head Bubba to contact about all of that???

72 de Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV who will be a participant in the 2015 Pre-Stew 'cuz
he talked the XYL into waiting until mid-December to leave for Florida BUT
realizes he'll miss the Big Stew 'cuz he'll be in Florida at that time with his
RV on a postage stamp sized RV lot.