Topband: Thanks to K3LR and DX Engineering! (Was: RE: DX Engineering 4-S

Subject: Topband: Thanks to K3LR and DX Engineering! (Was: RE: DX Engineering 4-Square RX Antenna: Element Amplifiers?)
From: "Jeff Maass K8ND" <jmaass@k8nd.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 12:58:07 -0400
Thanks to all who replied with suggestions and information!

Tim Duffy K3LR responded on behalf of DX Engineering, and offered to have
our 4-square amplifiers checked-out and calibrated to match within +/- 0.1
dB. They are also going to look at the DXE-RFS controller to assure that it
is functioning correctly to switch the delay lines and antenna feeds when
commanded. All this at no cost to us, including shipping!

Thanks to Tim and to DX Engineering for this fantastic response!

We've been using the DXE 4-Square RX antenna system at PJ2T since 2006. When
operating on 160 and 80-meters from just 12 degrees North of the Equator,
receiving antennas that work are very important.   The DX Engineering
antenna has been an important resource in some very successful PJ2T CQWW CW
and CQWW 160 CW Contest operations, including four consecutive 1st Worldwide
finishes in the CQWW 160 CW Contest.

Thanks again, Tim K3LR!

73,  Jeff  K8ND