Re: Topband: V73D question

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: V73D question
From: Charlie <weeksmgr@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 17:40:51 -0500
Art, I must have had spotlight propagation to V73D from Charleston WV this AM.
The signal reception was definitely best on my NW antennas and the ant we
worked them on was the inverted L hanging over the NW facing side of my
hilltop.   They were Q5 copy on this inv L as well, peaking over S9 when I
switched the preamp on.   Without the preamp they were still several S units
above the band noise.

73 Charlie N8RR