Re: Topband: RFI - and lots of it

To: "'Tom W8JI'" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: RFI - and lots of it
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 11:06:01 -0600
My Icom radios come with the power cord fused for both negative and
positive.  From what you say, I should remove the negative fuse if I install
the radios in a vehicle.  Now when the radios are at the fixed station the
same power cord is used (both lines fused), I understand that the negative
line fuse should also be removed.

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.