Re: Topband: beverage layout

To: JP Zaimes <jz73@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: beverage layout
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 16:51:06 -0600
That's interesting! Thanks for sharing that, Jon.

In the back of my mind, I've always wondered what would happen, because the
coax shield is only a narrow portion of what the elevated wire "sees" below
it.

How high was your Beverage? And do you have any idea what type of ground
was underneath it?

If you say it worked well, I believe you. However, it would be interesting
to run some tests someday with and without coax under the entire Beverage.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com