Re: Topband: Mag loop 400W if possible.

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Mag loop 400W if possible.
From: jonathan white <jonathan.white20@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 13:08:55 +0000
Well everyone .going to view an apartment/flat in UK! Tomorrow and the seawall is less than 5mins away.The estuary of the river Crouch in Essex,UK. So will be able to run 100 watts of wsjt or whatever and qrp loop ant,for when its cold and wet. Ialso am trying to get a contest location notfar from new qth. thanks everyone.
73`s Jon