Re: Topband: 160M Propagation

To: Olof Lundberg <olof@rowanhouse.net>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160M Propagation
From: Dennis <egan.dennis88@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 15:45:55 -0500
Ollie

Started on 80M at 2306Z when I worked SM3EVR.
From 2306z-0150Z, all 80m, worked 11 Europeans.
Called CQ on 160M at 0145Z or so, worked 1 USA station.
Dinner was from 0150-0350z.
80M again, from 0350-0444 worked 19 Europeans.
Had advertised I would be on 160M at 0445Z, so I switched there.
0448-0610Z worked 12 Europeans.
0610-0655 now back on 80M worked another 27 Europeans.

Local midnight is 0300Z.

Dennis W1UE