Topband: RG6 Coax and F connectors

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: RG6 Coax and F connectors
From: Mike via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 19:06:02 -0500

I'm putting in a Hi-Z Rx array for 160m and at the suggestion of Lee K7TJR
bought coax and F connectors at 3 Star, Inc http://www.3starinc.com/.
Purchased  1000' of flooded direct bury quad shield RG6 (F677TSEF) for $70 and
compression  F connectors for $0.28 apiece (PPC EX6WS).  Thought this might
be  of value to others installing similar arrays.  Hope to get this in by the
 Stew.  I have 77 worked on 160 on my inverted L in 2 years of Top Band
operating and I sure hope this gets me to 100 (and 9 band DXCC), maybe even
yet  this season. :)  Hope to pull Eugene RA0FF and others out of the  noise
one morning--I can hear you are there, just not quite good enough to hear  my
call.  Good luck and Happy Holidays to all.

73

Mike KD8RQE