Re: Topband: me and my big mouth

To: w7dra <w7dra@juno.com>, topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: me and my big mouth
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 17:17:35 -0600
Mice and men, yes ...  same here; but for a change, I actually feel good
enough to play in the contest (which I've been looking forward to all
year!).

But now is just NOT a good time to connect the antennas and power up the
equipment. Hopefully, the thunderstorms will let up soon.

This area is having record rainfall, among other things. I just came up
from the basement where I was vacuuming water off the floor near the radio
equipment. In spite of that, if the lightning lets up a little, I might try
playing in the Stew later.

To everyone else, GLITC!

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com