Re: Topband: beverage resistors at Mouser.com

To: Jorge Diez CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: beverage resistors at Mouser.com
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 12:15:17 -0600
Jorge,

Those might work, although they *might* be inductive (but probably not
enough to matter at 160m) and *might* not have the surge rating that the
Ohmite OY resistors have. But I am not sure.

The ones below are the ones everyone uses. However, the 2W 470 ohm type OY
appear to be out of stock. The ones below should work fine.

588-OY-470-E
<http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Ohmite/OY471KE/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMvmQ%252bOLa8n%2fM0AL619UxluYs%252bchll6qvbU%3d>

588-OY-390-E
<http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Ohmite/OY391KE/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMvmQ%252bOLa8n%2fM9UfS4H1uSv96z622JnjmoY%3d>