Re: Topband: Huge NA-EU opening last night

To: K4OWR <k2owr@comcast.net>, topBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Huge NA-EU opening last night
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 11:26:18 -0500
I could hear that conditions were improving on 160M at 0400Z when CWT ended
- my EU rate was great from 0400Z through 0700Z, and the super strong DL
signals were in the 0500Z-0600Z window.

I was very surprised so many Europeans were even awake. There were many
fewer NA'ers CQ'ing, although a good number of NA'ers were doing S&P.

Tim N3QE