Re: Topband: Anybody?

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Anybody?
From: "D. Scott MacKenzie" <kb0fhp@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2016 13:04:13 -0500
I like your RBN testing - nice idea.  I wonder if the process could be
automated to some extent by using WSPR.  By proper programing you could
alternate antennas.  Might be an interesting to try.  This way you could let
it run over a period of time, and collected.  Data is gathered in SNR and 6
digit grid.  Data can then be analyzed and presented in a suitable format.

I would try it but no antennas are up now nor will be for the foreseeable
future.