Re: Topband: Band opening?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Band opening?
From: Les Kalmus <w2lk@bk-lk.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 10:16:01 -0500
Bill,

Spot Collector, a program in the free DXLab Suite, can do this.
It is capable of collecting spots from up to four internet sources simultaneously and displaying them on the screen in real time. It has extensive filtering capabilities so you could set a filter for 160 spots from NA East for needed countries, for example, and have the system send you an email when a filtered spot shows up.

Les, W2LK