Re: Topband: JD1BMH

To: Roger D Johnson <n1rj@roadrunner.com>, Top Band Reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: JD1BMH
From: <rfschro@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 10:57:32 -0600
I heard him yesterday for the first time, just barely above the noise, but not
quite enough for a try. Today he was a tad louder so I was able to get a Q.
Both days he was only readable (to me) for about 5 minutes st SR here in NW
Ark. Others seemed to be hearing him fine.

I was using a 500' bev pointed in his direction, although I haven't walked it
yet to see if there's any weather damage yet.

---- Roger D Johnson <n1rj@roadrunner.com> wrote:

Wow! I heard Harry this AM for the first time ever! Unfortunately, he was weak
and in the noise most
of the time. Here's hoping propagation makes it's way a bit further north soon.

73, Roger N1RJ

Thanks, Bob

PLEASE USE WWW.GOODSEARCH.COM FOR YOUR INTERNET SEARCHES AND SHOPPING - SET
YOUR DEFAULT TO "LITERACY COUNCIL OF BENTON COUNTY"