Re: Topband: strange propagation

To: w8ji@w8ji.com, n1rj@roadrunner.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: strange propagation
From: Louis Parascondola via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 08:52:42 -0500
Tom, by you leaving would just fuel the egos of those VERY few who want to stir
up trouble.  If we get off the discussion things should return to normal.  I am
done with the RHR discussion.  When it was a healthy discussion where sensible
arguments were presented I see no problem, but when it gets boiled down to
comparing them with the  guy who pumped the price of the drug that is the
toilet and that's where it will end.  I'm sure others will feel the same.  Hang
in there.

Lou W1QJ