Re: Topband: K5P 160m run

To: Art Snapper <art@nk8x.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: K5P 160m run
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 10:32:27 -0500
They had huge signal on 160M here in W3 last night.

On 80M... my unconfirmed suspicion is that they have one ?Battle Creek
Special? and maybe one ?lowband receive system?, and cannot activate both
160M and 80M simultaneously with the good stuff.

Right now the stats in clublog say they 120 in zone 3 on 160M, but only 23
in zone 3 on 80M.

They certainly had the good stuff on 160M last night! Their signal was
entirely comparable to that E5 activation in October on that first
exceptional morning.

Tim N3QE