Re: Topband: Tom RauchRE: W8JI is bailing out of this reflector?

To: "'topband'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Tom RauchRE: W8JI is bailing out of this reflector?
From: "Greg" <n4cc@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 00:09:45 -0700
Doug -- you're like the cops on the DX frequency...you just did exactly what
you complained about.  In my opinion Tom is a great guy and one of the most
knowledgeable anywhere.  I always read Tom's posts...while I've learned to
not waste my time with others.  I'll miss seeing Tom on the reflector.
There are pros and cons with respect to RHR and the two sides will never
agree.  Tom's choice was to participate.  I say "so be it".  It doesn't
affect me or you but it makes some people happy.  73, Greg-N4CC