Re: Topband: VP8STI last night - Report from Maryland

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: VP8STI last night - Report from Maryland
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 22:54:39 -0500
Bill,

Never say never. I worked them at 02:13 last night (Thanks Roger for
the email today saying you'd heard the contact). It was right after
they stopped working EU and I was waiting patiently on frequency till
I heard them CQ without the EU designator.

The Hi-Z triangular was a saving grace for me, I would like one of
the Hi-Z 8A variety.

Anyone have one to let go of? I'm also interested in a NCC-1; contact
me off list if you would.

73,

Gary
KA1J