Re: Topband: DX condx better higher in the band?

To: topBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: DX condx better higher in the band?
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 07:36:35 -0500
It's easier to get across the pond because it is easier to find a frequency
clear of US and EU stations, not because of propagation.  It is fairly
typical in contests to find US and EU stations cq'ing on top of each other
because they don't have good receiving antennas (or are in noisy
locations).  It's generally easier to be clear of this mess by going higher
in the band.

73, Barry N1EU