Re: Topband: A Tale of a Successful 160 meter RFI Hunt

To: <donovanf@starpower.net>, <topband@contesting.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: A Tale of a Successful 160 meter RFI Hunt
From: "Milt" <miltn5ia@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 21:15:22 -0700
Mike and Frank,

If interested, I can sent via direct E-mail the account and associated map image of my sleuthing and finding a bad one a few years ago.

It was SIX miles from the station. As Frank says, NEVER presume anything in advance when you are sleuthing for sources of RFI.

73 de Milt, N5IA

-----Original Message----- From: donovanf@starpower.net