Re: Topband: Fw: Am I the only one in step?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Fw: Am I the only one in step?
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 10:34:00 -0800
On Tue,3/1/2016 10:03 AM, Pete Bertini wrote:
It seems odd to me that 160 meters shouldn't be allowed an exclusive FCC CW assignment for at least 20 to 50 kHz on the bottom edge?

Have you slept through the many emails in this thread noting that many hams in different parts of the world have very limited bandwidth on 160M? It has been observed that EU hams have only 1810 to 1850 for ALL forms of modulation on 160M.

73, Jim K9YC