Re: Topband: Spring Stew Perry in a few more days

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Spring Stew Perry in a few more days
From: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 20:26:45 -0500
Hi Jim,

Thanks. I started getting RF power out on transmit! I still have a lot to do. It's rude and crude! I spent enough time with the scope and generator today that as soon as I had some RF out of it I quit for the day. Staying at it too long leads to mistakes and frustration :)

Alignment, balancing, phasing are next. And oh by the way - nice to have some idea of operating frequency. The dial still needs repair. I can tell when I'm inside the ham band but more precision than that - not yet.

73,

Bill  KU8H