Re: Topband: 160M 8 Circle Array for transmit

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160M 8 Circle Array for transmit
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 12:29:39 -0800
On Fri,3/4/2016 9:38 AM, Ray Higgins (W2RE) wrote:
Im looking for both spacing and phasing for 80M and 160M 8 Circle array for a
QTH in Maine. I cant seem to find much information by searching online. Can
someone point me in the right direction.

Hi Ray,

There are several ways to get azimuths from one QTH to another. One is DXAtlas, a very nice program from the guy who wrote Skimmer. It's not free, but there's a 30 day grace period when you can use it without paying.

73, Jim K9YC