Re: Topband: Stew

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 12:33:19 -0700
On Sun,3/13/2016 6:23 AM, william radice wrote:
This morning I caught a VK6 working a K1 and tried to tail end. The
guy would not give up the Fx for a second to let me work the DX.

And why should he? The appropriate move on YOUR part would have been to find an empty frequency near that one and call CQ. Most of the gentlemen on the band have done that for years.

I sent AH, and he sent ?, I sent AH, and he sent ? Guess he didn't get it.

And neither would I. I'm guessing that you're one of those guys we hear playing cop on top of DXpeditions.

I was dialed up to 2kw at that moment so I know he heard me, but he was
not going to standby. The "gentleman's band" huh?

You need to look in the mirror to find the AH.

73, Jim