Re: Topband: Handheld Impedance Analyzer

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Handheld Impedance Analyzer
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 17:30:25 -0700
Maybe a dumb question but how can you tell the resonant freq with
the AA-54. I have one and can do the graph and see where it dips to the lowest but havent figured out how to find the resonant freq other than entering freqs in the close by range and find on that has the lowest SWR. I have the MFJ-259B also and it is no match for the AA-54 but at least when I scan I can find the lowest swr point
and then read the frequency.

Bob
K6UJ