Re: Topband: Posting

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Posting
From: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 19:30:37 -0400
Hi Jake,

Sometimes we forget and I don't suppose we want to excoriate people for forgetting sometimes. But we now know that some of the smart phones are not smart enough to allow editing in the replies. I believe mine accommodates clipping, snipping, and trimming. Meanwhile, when people regurgitate an entire digest with multiple copies of multiple messages I have come the point where I delete the entire mess without looking beyond the header - I'm not likely to find the relevant text even if I try to sort out the mess. I could have been enjoying a chat with the XYL, walking the dog or ....

In the end I suppose the delete key is our only real tool.

73,

Bill  KU8H