Re: Topband: VK0EK on LoTW

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: VK0EK on LoTW
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 09:47:19 -0700
On Mon,4/11/2016 1:08 PM, David Raymond wrote:
I completed an OQRS QSL request for VK0EK and made a modest donation to help
with expenses.  To my surprise my VK0EK QSOs are already confirmed on LoTW.
While this operation had plenty of challenges with propagation I felt the
operation was very well run, well organized, and the operators outstanding.

I agree. I also made a donation, larger than I usually do because of both the professionalism of this team and the high cost of doing it. I didn't make the donation until I had worked them on the boat on their way, so my Qs are not in LOTW yet. But, thanks to their DXA application, I know they're in the log! And I was thrilled to get that 160M Q after a week of trying.

73, Jim K9YC