Re: Topband: 80M Dipole at 105 ft ?

To: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: 80M Dipole at 105 ft ?
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 18:36:59 -0700
Bob -

This probably has a lot to do with your terrain and how good of a ground
you have.

If you are on a mountain top with not much flat ground - the horizontal
antenna as high as possible will likely work better than your vertical.  If
however, you have some good flat ground - you might find the vertical will
be much better.

Tree N6TR