Topband: VK0EK confirmation.

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: VK0EK confirmation.
From: DXer via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 21:00:36 -0400
Forgive me for this intrusion. I was until now a 100% read only member of this list.

I would like to say that free speech is not really free. It should still follow common sense rules. Ok... bad example, common sense is not that common either. :^))

And just for context, whether the other fellow is a 'cheap skate', or living on a fixed disability pension, is irrelevant.

It did come across as a public humiliation. I don't know the 'ofending' party in person. I just hope he is not one of those that mutates when online. :^)

Finally, I do appreciate his contributions, no question about it. I would ask him to continue educating us on the technical aspects of the hobby, but if it's an all or nothing deal, then it's not a price I'm willing to pay.

Respectfully submitted.

Vince, VA3VF