Re: Topband: W8JI - recipient of the Yasme Excellence Award

To: "'James Rodenkirch'" <Rodenkirch_LLC@msn.com>, "'Top Band Contesting'" <topband@contesting.com>, <w8ji@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: W8JI - recipient of the Yasme Excellence Award
From: "Kip Edwards" <kedwards@ltol.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 06:57:06 -0700
Jim,

        The Yasme Foundation website is being completely re-done by the
person who did the NCJ website.  Unfortunately our webmaster resigned and it
has taken some time and one false start to find someone capable of doing it
right.  In the meantime the website is embarrassing and, as you noted,
woefully out of date.

        My apologies to all--and I'm glad you were able to find the press
release about Tom receiving the Yasme Excellence Award.

        73 Kip W6SZN
        Yasme Foundation Director/Secretary