Re: Topband: Working Europe

To: Guy Olinger K2AV <k2av.guy@gmail.com>, Jorge Diez CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Working Europe
From: "K1FZ-Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 16:37:52 -0400
Hi Jorge,

Your signal was very strong in the contest. Easy to copy. Also like you said,  Was a good time of year for the contest. 73
Bruce-k1fz

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 17:23:55 -0300, Jorge Diez CX6VM  wrote:

      Hi!

Summer stew was very funny

Not low noise as I expected but much better than December-January for me :-)

Don't have the log here, but worked about 50 starions, only one European (DL), 4 or 5 JA and the rest from USA and VE with 5 low power station on the log

Listened 4O3A and 7Z1 they where in AA contest but they didn't copy me

Nice idea, hope we continue to have a "summer" Stew!

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W

Enviado desde mi iPhone