Topband: Bev for V3-land

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Bev for V3-land
From: Martin <dm4im@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 10:29:26 +0200
Topbanders,
a fellow ham is setting up his station in V3-land and asked me to give him some hints on beverages. I'm far from an expert but fortunatelly there are lots here on this reflector.

The location is in the area Belmopan / Spanish Lookout / San Ignacio, so very far from the coast.
It is a hill sloping down in all directions.
There is a layer of soil over rocks , the rocks are visible some places. I believe the ground is not very conductive.

Should he go for (reversible) beverages or should he choose something else?
Preferable directions?

Once set up, the station can be rent.

--

Ohne CW ist es nur CB..