Re: Topband: Opinions on BevFlex-4

To: Gabriel - EA6VQ <ea6vq_ml@dxmaps.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Opinions on BevFlex-4
From: KD0Q <kd0q@traer.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 08:17:39 -0500
Gabriel,

I have an older BevPro-1 with a 580 ft element.  The feed point is near one
end and the element is installed 10 ft off the ground using electric fence
insulators on available trees.  The improvement in S/N ratio, directivity
and gain appear to be what is expected with that element length.  It has
been quite useful on 160m-30m.

Hope that helps.

73, Glenn - KD0Q