Re: Topband: Waterproofing a tupperware - drainage & advice

To: Gary@ka1j.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Waterproofing a tupperware - drainage & advice
From: Michael Walker <va3mw@portcredit.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 13:34:05 -0400
Hi Gary

For years we have a Linksys router 50ft up a tower with a container stuck
(Tupperware Cereal container)  over top of it and no bottom.  We kept it
wide open.

It has been like that for over 10 years and humming right along.  It has
seen from plus +40C to -40C.

Our key plan was to make sure it was kept dry and allow it to dry  out if
it got wet.  Fresh water is normally not an issue.  Air flow is key.

Stagnant water is a problem.

Mike va3mw