Re: Topband: Where is everyone?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Where is everyone?
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 09:14:53 -0700
I hope tonights Pre-Stew provides some good participation.
I am experimenting with a receiving BOG and so far havent heard very much on 160. I cant tell if the BOG is not doing very well or just lack of sigs. I know the condx arent
optimum yet which is most of the problem (I hope)  Hopefully tonight
will tell the tale.................

Bob
K6UJ