Topband: 160M Four Square array phasing lines

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 160M Four Square array phasing lines
From: Allan Boike <aboike@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 22:12:02 -0400
I'm working on a 160 meter 4-square array. Would like to inquire is the
best way to set up the phasing lines is to trench the feed lines 12 - 18
inches deep. Part of the array I'll still have to cut grass don't want to
finish the ground system till I know the best way. Doesn't make sense for
me to think that I can lay the feed lines over the  radials. Radials will
be laying on the ground with landscape staples. Each vertical will have
approximately 60 quarter wave radials. The verticals will be approximately
90ft tall and 40 ft sloping back to tower. Any suggestions for building the
array would be greatly appreciated.

Al W8ALP