Topband: RBOG routing

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: RBOG routing
From: JAMES <57JNDenneny@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 18:10:56 +0000 (UTC)
I will be putting a 200ft, two-wire RBOG down on a neighbor's vacant, heavily
forested lot. There are lots of old growth cedars ferns etc.

My questions: I will not be able to maintain a perfect straight line as I
navigate around trees etc. Is this likely going to degrade performance along
the intended path? Is it ok to use radial staples to secure the wire in the
undergrowth or will this impact performance?

Running the RBOG on my lot would result in a couple sharp angle changes plus
proximity to a wire metal fence, tower, etc.

Jim K7EG