Re: Topband: advice on simple end fire array

To: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: advice on simple end fire array
From: Matt Murphy <matt@nq6n.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 12:12:52 -0600
Tim, that sounds like good advice.  I had been thinking that the end-fire
array would offer a chance for me to dig into some of the math and low-end
test equipment creating the transformers, but I think your broader point
that being able to improve SNR at a range of azimuths is likely far more
beneficial in the Stew than simply focusing on EU.

Could you describe how you had your two arrays phased and what improvement
you initially noticed (when you had the array in place) over a single
array?

73,
Matt NQ6N