Topband: Beverage question

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Beverage question
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 12:11:22 -0700
I am looking to supplement my RCV arrays with a bi directional Beverage at about 70 degrees.

The path is along an existing barb wire fence line. I can run it approx 480 ft. The last 150 ft or so there is an overhead power line that feeds the adjacent property owner.

I can run the beverage wire on top of the fence posts or I can elevate the wire a couple of feet above the fence if that would help with with any interaction with the fence. My 160 inv L will be about 50 feet away. So it will be running right next to the radial field.

Am I asking for a ton of issues here?

W0MU