Topband: Terminated Bowtie Receive Antenna document download

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Terminated Bowtie Receive Antenna document download
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 15:31:27 -0500
The attachment for my document that describes the Terminated Bowtie receive
antenna design did not make it to some people in the recent chain of posts
started by Mike (W3TS) that was called "Twist a Flag into a Bowtie?", so I
created a simple website where you can download the document.

Here is the URL to my simple website where you can download the document.

http://sites.google.com/site/terminatedbowtiereceiveantenna/

Again, this design looks very good on paper (modeling) for an antenna with
RDF of approximately 9.5 and very good front to back performance as well as
ground independence, but it needs to be duplicated in the field in order to
confirm its performance and ease of build, etc.

73,
Don (wd8dsb)