Re: Topband: New user, some advice needed.

To: Petronel Postolache <yo8sep@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: New user, some advice needed.
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 11:00:16 -0700
https://www.dxengineering.com/search/product-line/dx-engineering-160-meter-thunderbolt-vertical-antennas?autoview=SKU&keyword=160%20vertical&sortby=BestKeywordMatch&sortorder=Ascending

On 12/20/2016 10:24 AM, Petronel Postolache wrote:
I can't find the Vertical from DX Engineering. If you can send me a link it will be great. One solution might be top hat vertical, similar with http://dl2kq.de/ant/3-1.htm . Not sure how much power is lost in the matching unit L1, C1.

I would love a Waller Flag too. Imposible to buy one from here (too expensive) but I might wanna try build one. Preamp will be the biggest problem.

Petronel
YO8SEP / YP8W