Topband: Stew Before Christmas

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Stew Before Christmas
From: "Doug Turnbull" <turnbull@net1.ie>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 19:31:25 -0000
Dear OMs and YLs,
     I also would like to cast myself with those favouring the Stew in the
week before Christmas.   December 26 is a holiday in much of Europe meant to
be shared with family and friends.   If this could always be avoided and if
the last two days of the month were also verboten then post Christmas would
be fine.   However the calendar does not cooperate in this.   No matter what
you do there is conflict but I think avoiding these critical days post
Christmas helps.    Of course many working stiffs are getting ready for
Christmas in the days immediately prior and may also have parties so you
will never satisfy all of us.

      It is a good event and for me the limited time period is a big plus.
Thank you.

                  73 Doug EI2CN