Re: Topband: LDE on 160m

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: LDE on 160m
From: W7RH <midnight18@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 16:40:21 +0000
In the mid -80's while living in Seattle ,WA I experienced extremely strong LDE signals on 160M while in a SSB ragchew with locals on ~1860kHz. Unfortunately I lost the tape in my move to the SW US. The delays were approximately 1 sec and were only heard within a radius of about 50 miles.

A more interesting note was posted on this reflector several years ago by AKI, JA5DQH of a delay of

25 hours 29 minutes! Links are here: http://w7rh.net/LDE.html and http://w7rh.net/audio_files/JA5DQH_LDE.mp3

de Bob, W7RH

--
W7RH DM35OS

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former.
Albert Einstein