Re: Topband: KL7/VE7ACN

To: "TopBand List" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: KL7/VE7ACN
From: "Tim Childers K9CQ" <k9cq@k9cq.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 10:30:49 -0500
I worked the same station myself at 05:34Z and he was very strong here in central Illinois at that point. He is actually an IOTA activator. His contact in AK are from NA-041 Coffman Cove, Prince of Wales Is.

Congrats on the 160 WAS Joe! I just got one of the Hawaii stations to confirm for 160 on LOTW to get my last one confirmed there. I have worked them all before over the last 30 years but getting them all to do it through LOTW is another matter.

73,
Tim, K9CQ

-----Original Message----- From: Joe Galicic