Topband: Vertical Arrays

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Vertical Arrays
From: "Joel Harrison" <w5zn@w5zn.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 08:29:29 -0500
About three years ago I began comparing vertical arrays at my QTH. I have
documented the result of my tests in paper that is now available on my
website www.w5zn.org

Also, the original paper on the "Design, Construction & Evaluation of the
8 Vertical Circle Array" has been revised into a second edition and is
also now available on my website. This revision contains details gained
from several years of experience with the array in addition to experience
Frank, W3LPL has gained with his array as well and is a co-author along
with my original co-author Bob, N4HY.

73 Joel W5ZN

www.w5zn.org