Re: Topband: Beverage in a slope

To: "'Gabriel - EA6VQ'" <ea6vq_ml@dxmaps.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage in a slope
From: "Jon Zaimes" <jz73@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 07:01:45 -0400
Gabriel,

At a previous QTH I had a 600-foot Beverage on a hill, dropping from 90 feet
to about 10 feet elevation and it worked great. Was switchable NW/SE. Heard
and worked many JA stations on it.

73/Jon AA1K

Jon P. Zaimes, AA1K
Tower climber for hire
http://www.aa1k.us/
Cell: 302-632-2353

Reviews of AA1K tower work on eham website:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/12922

Hug your favorite tower every day, and always stay connected to it.