Re: Topband: Propagation

To: <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>, "'Topband'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Propagation
From: "JC" <n4is@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 09:34:16 -0400
Hi Bruce

V P 8 A L J  beacon transmits with 30w and the antenna is a vertical but I
don't have more information about it. The frequency is 1804.8, I can hear
the beacon here in Florida 449 to 559 almost every night starting 01z. The
beacon has a long time between transitions.

Conditions is promising to be very good this DX season. N-S conditions
already good.

73's